How to Create Your Own Dream Job at 50+ LIVE WEB SESSION
Re-Imagine Yourself as a 50+ Entrepreneur?
The problem– millions of Baby Boomers need, and want, to make more money doing work that is fulfilling and rewarding and virtually no one is hiring them.
The solution– create your own job, become an Encore Entrepreneur.
This session is designed to help you become an "Encore Entrepreneur", that is a person 50+ who is combining their passion and wisdom to create business that adds far more than money to their life.
We will cover 2 topics in each of the following 9 categories:
1. How to Find Your Passion/Inspiration/Purpose
- Leveraging your past, present & future
- Prioritizing your values. Time, purpose, money
2. How to Determine What Additional Skills You Will Need
- Product/service skills
- Marketing/public speaking/accounting
3. How to Develop Your ‘Wisdom Based’ Business Model
- Allowing your purpose to drive the business
- Leveraging your knowledge, experience, beliefs and values
4. Getting Your Feet Wet
- What to do first
- Initial customers
5. How To Develop Your Sales Message
- Presenting the Benefits of doing business with you
- Using clarity to gain customers
6. Product Development
- Sales Driven/Purpose Driven/Self-realization Driven
- Make some
8. Marketing & Sales
9. Developing the Psychology of a Successful EE
- Building a bigger why
- Act as if – Go until – Stop if the market is not accepting it
Register Here for the FREE Online Training Session…
The Session will be LIVE on May 28th PLUS all who register will also receive a link to the video recording of the session…
Are you 50+ and unemployed, underemployed or just sick and tired of doing what you are doing?
Could you use more income before you slip into retirement?
Is your self-confidence, self-esteem and sense of self-worth slowly eroding away because you can't find satisfying work?
Here's your wake-up call!
YOU DO have value and you can add income and contentment to your life while providing value to others
According to the Census Bureau and the Small Business Administration, Encore Entrepreneurs are currently launching more than half of the 400,000 business startups in the U.S. each year.
According to 2013 Global Entrepreneurship Monitor data, 50 percent of new businesses launched by individuals aged 50+ are still in business after five years.
How do you do it? How do you identify your passion and turn it into a viable business? Even more importantly, how do you do it with little money, little business knowledge and with a mindset that might feel a bit defeated?
That's what this session is all about. Be prepared to be honest with yourself and we will help.
FREE Join us LIVE…
5:30 – 7:00PM Thursday, May 28th, 2015
ALL WHO REGISTER will also recieve a link to the re-play video…
About the speakers:
"Santa" Ed Taylor the author of "How to Become an Encore Entrepreneur" has spent the last 26 years helping small business owners achieve success in their businesses. Now, at 61, he's created his own Encore business that earned him more than $100,000 last year and he's helping others 50+'s achieve success in retirement by guiding them along the path of becoming Encore Entrepreneurs.
Jessica Vineyard's story is featured in the "How to Become an Encore Entrepreneur" book. She also collaborated on and edited the book.